Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Scroodle Noodle Salad

This recipe came to me through the Brady family. It's a yummy tuna and pasta salad. It's also really easy to make!

Ingredients:
1 box rotini noodles, cooked according to package directions
6 hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
2 cans tuna, drained
1 c. Miracle Whip (I usually use more because we like it creamy)
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Paprika

Directions:
1. Mix together all ingredients EXCEPT for three of the eggs.
2. Layer the remaining three eggs on top.
3. Sprinkle the top with more paprika (if you desire).
4. Chill and serve.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet recipe - we make it often! (But I've never actually seen it written down.... I suppose I would have spelled it scroodle noodle.. but mostly just for the alliteration!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even think about how to spell it - I think I'll change it to your way - looks like more fun! :)

    ReplyDelete